Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I heart my life...

You know that you have heard the saying before, “Everything happens for a reason”. Sometimes it doesn’t seem to make sense at the time or even right while it is happening or even once it is done. I also know I have said it before myself many times.
This weekend drove it home.
There is a reason why you remember faces and smiles from years past. There are reasons why you choose to forget some. There are reasons why loved ones leave us too soon from this world. There are reasons why friends come and go out of your life. There are reasons why some stay. There are reasons why you are allowed to keep doing the things you love. There are reasons why jobs are lost, jobs are gained, and jobs are turned down. There are reasons why you keep getting back up after getting kicked down. There are reasons why you got kicked down in the first place. You all know I could go on and on.
In the end, once it is all said and done, it really does all have a reason behind it.


All in all, I consider myself awfully freaking lucky to be where I am.
I love who I am with, I love my family and I also love my friends, most of whom I consider part of my family.


So if you are reading this now, thanks for being one of the reasons why I heart my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment